Last week, I discovered the blog Green Gables State of Mind, and through it, the book Dispatches from Pluto by Richard Grant. When I searched the library catalog to see whether it was available, I was rather amazed by the number of Dispatches I could choose from: Dispatches from the Eastern Front, Dispatches from the Occupation, Dispatches from Bermuda, Dispatches from the Edge.
Who knew that “Dispatches” was such a popular word for book titles? That led me down a rabbit hole, so, for your amusement and mine, I created this…
- Would you rather be in Brooklyn, or in Another Brooklyn?
- Would you rather have A Walk to Remember, or A Night to Remember?
- Would you rather spend Midnight at the Pera Palace, or Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil?
- Would you rather be Roughing It in general, or Roughing It in the Bush?
- Pamela? Or Shamela?
- Patriarchy? Or Matriarchy?
- Would you rather meet the Devil in the White City, or the Devil in the Grove?
- 1421? Or 1434? (Does it make a difference, in a non-historical sense?)
- Are you Born to Run, or Born to Battle?
- Would you prefer The Lost City of Z, or The Lost City of the Monkey God?
- The Sea? or The Sea, the Sea?
So, which book? (Or do you prefer Which Witch?)